200,000 identified CSCs from 29 States & 7 UTs will become Digital Finance Hubs to facilitate awareness and digital finance mechanisms for the targeted population.
A detailed implementation plan is as below:
- CSC SPV will deliver the Information, Education and Communication (IEC) material like e-Content, Handbook, Banners, etc to CSCs.
- Separate portal which includes an Online Monitoring Application (OMA) will be developed.
- CSC SPV will conduct Master Training programme for 200,000 CSCs, focusing on digital finance sessions, community mobilization, beneficiary registration, etc.
- The trained VLEs will identify and mobilize the community as per the selection criteria.
- One person from each household will be selected in consultation with the Panchayat Representatives. Each batch will have 40 participants. Multiple batches can also be scheduled on the same day depending on the convenience of participants.
- VLEs will organize logistics for training, venue, audio-visual equipments, etc., and conduct digital financial literacy sessions for 2-3 hrs on the given date.
- Setting up of Micro ATMs at rural CSCs to facilitate and enable cashless payments
- Citizens who participate in the programme would be linked to digital financial products as per their requirements through the CSCs.
- CSC SPV and MeitY team will constantly monitor the training through the OMA, direct phone calls to VLEs and field visits to monitor the training sessions.